Last Updated: 1st January 2019
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
“Personally Identifiable Information” means information that identifies you, like your name or email address. Any information that falls outside of this is “non-personal information.” Before or at the time of collecting personally identifiable information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Any personal information that we will use will be that which you have provided us willingly.
Use of Personal Information
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. These may include email messages to connect with you directly, sharing company information like newsletters and service upgrades, and any technical and security notices.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Retention of Personal Information
- We retain all Personally Identifiable Information. If you ever wish to get your information removed from our database, you can contact us at
- If you wish to opt out of receiving promotional emails, you can click the “Unsubscribe” button provided at the end of each email.
Protection of Personal Information
- We believe we use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information however unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. If any data is ever compromised from our end, we will take all reasonable actions to investigate the situation. We will also inform and notify users whose data may have been compromised.
- Please note that all third-party links contained have their own Privacy Policies. We are not liable or responsible for their policies.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law